Friday, May 12, 2017

Tony's Birthday Cake

Tony started working for a construction company last year. So this year after how much fun I had making Harper's cake I decided that he needed to a cool unique cake for his birthday too. I kept it secret from Tony which frustrated him to no end as I forced him to leave the room, yelled at him when he entered the kitchen and generally tried to keep the secret of what I was working on.

After much bemoaning over cakes not working, frosting not mixing correctly, etc. I finally finished his cake:


He came out and flipped his lid with how cool he thought it was. He literally sat me down and showed me how close it was to his actual work site. He was so sweet and praised all the little parts, it definitely made my night. I think this picture illustrates his reaction best:


No comments:

Post a Comment